Monday 9 May 2016

Summery Ideas

At last the sun was shining over the weekend & like many 
other people, I headed to B&Q for lots of gardening goodies! 
I'll admit I'm not green fingered at all & I don't have a lot 
of spare time, so a few plant pots with Geraniums & Petunias 
are just the job to make the garden look pretty. 
We have a summer house which is quite cute,  
so of course I'll be dressing it up in pretty fairy lights 
bunting & lanterns to create a that little tranquil 
area of the garden to sit & relax on a summers evening.
Pinterest is great for getting ideas & inspiration 
for more or less anything! here's some quick & easy
 ideas to make your garden look pretty..





I'm all for 'quick and easy' ideas & recycling bottles 
& tins to display your plants or flowers in is a fab idea!
 & they look great painted!







I bought some of these pompoms from Inspirations in Bromborough in Wirral, 
They also have coloured lanterns - can't wait to put them up





I love this idea! It may not be quick but it looks easy enough
old tyres wrapped in rope to make cute little outside seats





This look quite easy to knock together! ..
Using old wooden pallet to display plant & herbs



Pink is my favourite colour!







No comments:

Post a Comment