Wednesday 11 May 2016

Interior Trends 7

My Favourite 10 
Trends of 2016 ..



Copper Colours 
(I love this phone from Oliver Bonas)



Cage Lamp Shades
I love these & I have them in black with Edison Bulbs 
which come in different shapes & sizes..


Picture Gallery Wall
These look great! & you don't have to just display pictures, 
I've seen displays with stags heads, plates, wooden letters etc..


Monochrome
I have always been a fan of black & white I think it can look so classy!



Geo patterns
I love that so many patterns can sit together & look great!



Hanging plants



Botanicals
Im not so good with looking after plants but I love the leafy fabric designs.



Patterned Floor Tiles
I've seen lots of different floor tiles but these are my faves 
look great in a bathroom



Pineapples
I first saw these in Bali & bought painted wooden ones for our Bathroom..
I've also got a little one in copper...I just love em! :)




cactus
These are my kinda plant! as they don't need much water 
& they look after themselves (sort of!) I was never a fan of Cactus 
but I've warmed to them since seeing them displayed in beautiful painted pots.
Now I am the proud owner of 3 of them! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment