Wednesday 8 January 2014

It's 2014!

Happy New Year everyone!

One of my New Years Resolutions is to keep my blog up to date! I will try my very best to keep to it!
I hope everyone is settling into 2014. I have started the New Year as a Freelance Designer and although I'm only 3 days into it, I'm enjoying it so far!
As some of you know, I have worked in the Industry for 15 years (omg is it that long!) in that time I have worked in different areas of the business, designing for Kids Back to School products, Christmas Cards & Crackers, Electrical Goods, Food Packaging, Homewares, Textiles & Giftwrapping. Experience in these different areas has taught me to adapt and grow as a Designer. I decided about 6 months ago that I was ready to go it alone. I had built up quite alot of contacts over the years and I felt that my experience and confidence in my work would pull me through. I thought a great time to start my new venture would be January 2014, New Year, New start! So here I am and I'm already busy on a couple of projects, I have an appointments booked so it is a positive start !

Alongside working on my various Design projects, I really want to develop my pretty pink Character 'Myla-May' I have lots of ideas for her so watch this space!

Wishing you All the best for 2014, let's hope for a happy, healthy & prosporous one!xx










No comments:

Post a Comment