Friday 17 January 2014

2 weeks in the Freelance World..

Well, It's been 2 weeks working from home as a Freelancer! Its hard work getting myself out there and I've still got a long way to go, but I'm enjoying the challenge.
I would like to share my journey with you and snippets of what I've been up to..

Over the past couple of weeks, I have been working on an exciting new project with a Multi-Cultural Greeting card company. I have designed a collection for boys and girls which I am very excited about! I cant show you anything just yet, but watch this space! ...

I have also been producing patterns for a company in Manchester. They sell designs all around the world to customers in the wallcoverings, bedding, textiles and gift industry.
I created 30 patterns to start off with ,for their office in New York and they have just been shown at Printsource so fingers crossed they got a positive response!

I enjoyed ceating these patterns because the subject matter is endless because customers buy for all Seasons & Genres.

An American trend that is very much over here now is the woodland theme! Trees, cute little foxes, squirrals and bears so of course I had to do some woodland patterns...















No comments:

Post a Comment