Friday 15 July 2016

Print & Pattern

I'm very pleased that I have been featured on the Print & Pattern Blog this month
For many years I have followed this blog & have in been totally inspired & in awe of
the many Designers & patterns that are featured & now Im one of them! Yay!
It's sooo hard to get noticed out in the big wide world of Design it's basically a case 
of trying to place yourself & your designs everywhere you possibly can!
Although I have been in the Design Industry for many years 
I am just at the beginning of my journey promoting my 
Designs under my own name. Im excited about the road ahead.
Im under no illusion how hard its going to be.

In this highly competitive world we have to take the highs 
with the lows & carry on doing what we love.

Go check the blog out here :)x




No comments:

Post a Comment