Sunday 30 June 2013

Doodle Bug..


I love doodling! It's so therapuetic! Any spare time I get, I grab a pen & create patterns and little characters, I enjoy being in my own little doodle world! I also have the memory of a gold fish so if I ever get an idea, I have to jot it down quickly so I dont forget it! Sometime doodles grow and can develop into something beautiful! I think it's because they are so relaxed and capture the moment.


I started off drawing a little flower and then it just grew!








Flowers were the chosen subject of the day!








 I developed this doodle further by adding colour and using it on the header of my Blog Page!




Here are some doodles I found online..


This is clever and cute..


I Found this doodle on Pinterest, its part of a collection of Ball point pen doodles  by Michelle called 'generally speaking'




Cute little Owls 






 Doodles by Flora Chang




 Short Sighted Cats by Santacroce



Gorgeous Love Heart



No comments:

Post a Comment